Friday, June 17, 2016

First Impression Friday-Summer Hiatus

Hey everyone,

Well ive given things a lot of thought.  Ive got most of my reviews written up through Otakon and have a special set of Top 5 Wednesday’s planned.  But in truth, I do write for another job and it tends to take a lot out of me, it’s kind of a miracle I even write reviews sometimes.  But that’s why ive pushed myself to get all of 08th MS Team and Code Geass so I can lighten that work load a bit.  Hence why, im announcing that the First Impression Fridays are going to be on a little break through probably Otakon.  I apologize for this, but there are goals I wish to meet and that means focusing on work quite a bit, a lot actually.  I must iterate, the FIFs are not cancelled.  I’ll keep an eye out for a boat load of shows I want to try and give my initial impressions on and come back stronger with them in August.  But for now, this is a small sacrifice im making and it sucks but it’s necessary.  Fridays will be a little quiet from now on…at least until I get to Code Geass.

So, sorry about this again.  I don’t know how much of a hit this little feature has been but I’ve enjoyed it and look forward to enjoying it again later this summer.

Thanks for understanding.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment