Friday, February 2, 2018

End of Year 4 Announcements



Hey everyone it’s quick announcement time.

We’re slowly approaching the 4th Anniversary of my time working on this blog.  For those who don’t know, I was actually writing as far back as 2014 but never started posting til 2015 here…so technically it’s 3 years according to the blogger timeline but I say 4 so there.  Each year I try to pick one special title to review on March 31, the day I did my first review of Eden of the East.  FLCL closed out Year One.  Golden Boy closed out Year 2.  And Ghost in the Shell (The Live Action Movie) closed out Year 3 on the exact day (go figure).  To close out Year 4, ive made a decision…I’m going to do the live action Fullmetal Alchemist movie from 2017 which drops on Netflix later in February.  I’m not sure if I’ll ever do a full series review of either Fullmetal Alchemist series due to their lengthy episode runs.  I might do the two movies but for now, this is as close as ill get to reviewing this beloved series…actually I could do bonus reviews of The Conqueror of Shamballa and The Sacred Star of Milos leading to it just like I did reviews of the two Ghost in the Shell movies leading to the live action films review…might do that.
So yeah, Fullmetal Alchemist 2017 will be posted on March 31, 2018 but there’s still time to go before then.  Right now im dragging myself through Pilot Candidate, which will conclude at the end of February.  I’m hoping I can get to RWBY Vol.5 before I get to Katsucon in a couple of weeks (I would have reviewed it last week but I other commitments sprung up on me).  That leaves March a bit empty right now…just kidding.  Now that it is FINALLY on Netflix, I’m happy to announce that starting March 5th im going to review last summers Anime smash hit, Kakegurui.  Will I be able to comprehend all the rules of the game?  Will Yumeko Jabami’s special brand of crazy creep me out too much despite her hotness?  Only time will tell.
That’s the game plan leading to the end of March, which now includes potential Fullmetal Alchemist movie reviews but we’ll see.  Hopefully by the time I get to the 4th Anniversary I’ll know what I’m doing for reviews in the Spring.  Hope everyones having a good start to the weekend and hope KatsuCrunch isn’t claiming anyones sanity.  See ya next week with more reviews.


No comments:

Post a Comment