Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Special Easter Announcement-Cha La Head Cha La!!!!


Hey everyone,

So something extraordinary happened not too long ago.  After years of search and saving, I finally did it…I attained all 15 Dragon Ball Z movies, from Dead Zone to Resurrection F.  And since I have been dying to review a lot more this year, I figured…why the hell not.  I’m gonna review them all.  So, starting next Monday, in addition to those weeks Top 5 Wednesday’s (you can bet there’ll be at least one DBZ related feature, not sure about 2 though) and First Impression Friday’s, I’ll be going through the library of DBZ film goodness (Dead Zone, The World's Strongest, Tree of Might, Lord Slug, Cooler's Revenge, The Return of Cooler, Super Android 13, Brolly-The Legendary Super Saiyan, Bojack Unbound, Brolly Second Coming, Bio Brolly, Fusion Reborn, Wrath of the Dragon, Battle of Gods & Ressurection F), 1-3 films a day depending on how I space it all out.  Since this will be a bunch of frequent posts, expect shorter reviews for each (basically the sum of all my thoughts).  Oh and this will be a Tuesday-Friday thing.  I'll still be keeping Monday open for my current series at the moment (Bamboo Blade)  Not a bad way to kick off the march to Easter right? (No pun intended).

The…yeah, let’s call it the ROCK THE DRAGON MARATHON (!!!) starts next week with reviews of Dead Zone and The World’s Strongest.  I hope you’re all ready.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment