Thursday, August 20, 2015

The New Schedule


(Just a random pic for pics sake...don't touch Heero's cake or else he may just borrow Wufei's knife there)
 
So with the “Classic Reviews” wrapped up, ive been doing a lot of thinking about how to keep adding more to this blog on a regular basis.  Could I do something everyday? Probably not.  Given how some things in my personal life are right now, I admit it’s not possible.  And then I thought about my big summer project, Gundam 00.  I had an absolute blast not only revisiting the series again as per my yearly tradition, but also writing reviews at a faster pace per set of episodes.

So why not apply that enjoyment to some new ventures?  I already started it with this week but I’m making it official right now: The Anime Corner has a new schedule.

Monday-Reviews
Don’t think I need to go into this too deep.  The reason I started this blog will still be the core feature.  A few entries back (see here http://gundamanimeblog.blogspot.com/2015/08/anime-corner-fall-2015-update.html ) I outlined where I’m going with reviews for the rest of 2015 (barring any unforeseen crisis’s).  I’m also thinking forward into 2016.  I’ve definitely been piling on the scifi and mecha since I started and ive got more in my collection than that, so it might be time to pull that out.  I guess I went a bit too into detail than that.  The Reviews continue, nuff said.

Wednesday-Top 5 Wednesday or T5W
The second of two new features to grace this blog.  I was thinking Top 10 for a little bit but then I already tried this with my Otakon piece a month ago (see here http://gundamanimeblog.blogspot.com/2015/07/special-post-countdown-to-otakon-2015.html).  Something short, sweet and a bit more diverse.  So who knows what we might see next week.  Top 5 TV series, Top 5 Favorite Characters, Top 5 Sweetest Rides in Anime?  Yeah…guess ive got some more planning to do.

Friday-AMV Friday
Started this last Friday and I’d like to keep it going since I figured out how to post videos here.  I’ve been in love with video editing since high school and the only thing I love more than reviewing Anime is meshing it with trailers, music, anything really.  So I’m delving back into the plethora of videos ive done, adding a bit of commentary, and leaving them for the world to see.

So that’s pretty much it, nothing more to this one.  Got a brand new, freshly completed AMV im going to post on Friday that I hope everyone will enjoy.  And if anyone has any suggestions for Top 5’s or even some editorial commentaries I could maybe post on Tuesday or Thursday, post in the comments below.

 

Take Care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment