Friday, August 28, 2015

AMV Friday #3-Evangelion: Reloaded AND Evangelion: Reloaded REDUX

Video: Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth & Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion
Audio: The Matrix Reloaded/Revolutions Teaser
 
(The following video is a fan based production.  All titles are property of their respective owners, please support the official release.)
 
Reloaded

Reloaded REDUX
 
This was one of the first AMV projects I did while back in college.  Back then I didn’t have access to the best quality footage so it was about working with what little I could scrounge from the net to make a video.  Couldve been worse I suppose.  But then I graduated and got better software and wanted another shot at this.  I went back through both movies and added new bits while tweeking others but for the most part the Redux is almost a full on shot for shot remake.  So this week you’re getting a then and later double feature.  There’s like a…wow, three year gap between both versions.  How could you not look at these two movies and think Matrix Sequel Double Feature?  Ok maybe that was just me at the time but I hope it makes sense as you watch this.  I doubt Gendo needs Laurence Fishburne’s cool voice to voice his thoughts on destiny and the end of the world and what’s worth dying for…that last bit doesn’t apply to Gendo as everyone should die for well just his own I don’t give a f*** needs.  Still, if the Evangelion double feature movies were given this kind of trailer treatment…id be more excited than I already was.
 
Maybe another classic one next week if I continue to raid my old files on my harddrive.  See ya Monday for a new review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment