Sunday, November 1, 2020

Twitch News-ArschelGundam: Games and Winging It-November Plans

Hey everyone,

It’s a new month and the newest Gundam Anime Corner experiment continues.  All last month over on my Twitch page: www.twitch.com/arschelgundam87 I was running through a marathon of Resident Evil games for the Halloween season. I tackled Resident Evil 2&3 Remake, Resident Evil 5 and even experienced my very first playthrough of Resident Evil: Revelations.  Well, Resident Evil is an easy game to schedule for October cause it’s the month of scares…but what does that mean for November?

Well, I thought about it and think ive come up with an interesting answer.  For the month of November over at ArschelGundam-Games and Winging It, I’ll be dusting off an age old classic collection: Zone of the Enders: The HD Collection.  Never heard of it?  Not surprised, it kind of came and went without a lot of fanfare but it’s got its fair share of fans.  Most probably only got the first ZoE game because it came with a demo for the highly anticipated Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.  Fun Fact: ZoE and it’s sequel were both produced by Metal Gear’s legendary director Hideo Kojima, the game even bear an overtitle of “High Speed Robot Action”, akin to MGS’ “Tactical Espionage Action”.  Anyway, I have the old HD collection for the Xbox 360, so I can play it on my XB1.  Therefore, probably towards the middle of this week, I’ll begin focusing on Zone of the Enders and Zone of the Enders 2: The Second Runner.  

If those games are both as short as I’ve been led to believe (I played the first ZoE once and don’t remember it being longer than a few hours), I also picked up the Special Edition of Devil May Cry 4 during a Halloween sale and that might warrant a playthrough, especially if I can tackle the game as Vergil aka Nero’s Daddy.  I’ve also got every intention of keeping Friday nights a Twitch centered night, I just need more to play besides Overwatch or Halo…thinking of maybe doing a full Halo Campaign though.  Last Friday, to celebrate the return of The Mandalorian, I did a full Galactic Conquest Campaign in the original Star Wars Battlefront II (aka THE GOOD ONE).  So maybe I’ll return to that and do a Clone Wars campaign or something. 

So, those are my plans for Twitch and I’m always talking about Anime Corner stuff there as well.  It’s gonna be a couple of turbulent months IRL but there’s a lot of epic stuff coming to the Anime Corner before the end of 2020 as well so you can bet ill be discussing it.  Feel free to drop in on a stream, I’ll try to make people aware of them outside of Facebook, should really start posting on my Instagram (@arschelgundam87).  Twitch has been a fun expansion so far.  Let’s see where it goes next.  If nothing else, I’ll see ya Friday around 7pm for more ArschelGundam: Games and Winging It. 

No comments:

Post a Comment