Friday, September 29, 2017

Blade Runner Week Annoncement


“Ive…seen things you people wouldn’t believe.”  In a way, this line could sum up Anime Otaku in general.  Through Anime, we have access to all kinds of different worlds, both normal and extraordinay.  In some ways, a lot of the scifi/mecha Anime stories I enjoy so much owe a lot to the film from which that quote comes from.  I asked friends recently if I should review that film for the Anime Corner and they all unanimously said “Yes”.

So…next week is BLADE RUNNER WEEK!!!
Yessir, I’ll be throwing in extra reviews throughout the week: Blade Runner on Tuesday, the Anime short film Blade Runner Blackout 2022 on Thursday and finally I will have my review of the highly anticipated sequel, Blade Runner 2049 up by Friday.  For this reason, there will be no new First Impression Friday feature to coincide with next Friday, it will strictly belong to the Blade Runner Sequel.

Ergo, the week will go as follows:
Monday-New Review-Silent Mobius Part 2

Tuesday-Blade Runner Review

Wednesday-New Top 5 Wednesday (Not Blade Runner Related)

Thursday-Blade Runner Blackout 2022 Review

Friday-Blade Runner 2049 Review
It’ll be tough writing a review for the original film cause, frankly, I could write five pages for every couple minutes of the movie, explaining why it’s so amazing…I’ll have to scale it back a bit.  I also hope 2049 at least lives up to it’s predecessors name.  I have a feeling nothing will ever top the original and when you call that film “The Greatest Movie Ever Made”, it’s a foregone conclusion anything that comes after will never be as good…so maybe settling for a “Pretty good” will suffice.

Either way, it’ll be a busy week next week and I hope you’re ready to read what I come up with.

See ya then everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment