Thursday, December 10, 2015

December Announcement


Hey everyone
I felt that rather than tell you guys in the next review, I should just give a head up now.  I’m not going to be able to review the entirety of Ghost in the Shell: Arise this month.  I really thought I’d have the other two episodes in my collection last month but that never came to be.  However, there was another option I had in mind to cover the end of 2015.  So a compromise has been reached.  Rather than unsuccessfully review a partially complete series, I’m going to do something a bit more radical.  This upcoming Monday (December 14) look for the review of Ghost in the Shell: Arise Border 2 as scheduled.  On Monday December 21 and December 28, I’m ending 2015 on a bit of a cliffhanger as I review the first 4 episodes of Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, which was the original title I thought id review to end 2015 but then chanced Arise.


Now, here’s where things get a little interesting.  Miyazaki Month is going to be January, that’s not changing no matter what.  So what about the rest of Arise and Unicorn?  Well that’s going to be February’s baby.  On February 1 and February 8 look for the conclusion of Gundam Unicorn while February 22 and February 29 will feature the final two episodes of Ghost in the Shell: Arise.  Katsucon weekend is February 11-14 so I’ll be taking a break on February 15.  So think of this as a mid season finale for both Ghost in the Shell and Gundam.  And hope that if I don’t get the rest of Arise by Christmas that I can grab it at Katsucon. 

I’m sorry if anyone’s a little let down by me not finishing Ghost in the Shell: Arise and finishing 2015 with one more completed series.  But I hope you’ll stick around and continue to enjoy the coming ride.  I’ve almost got a full schedule planned for the first half of 2016 and I’ll reveal some titles, outside of Miyazaki Month, closer to the end of the year. 

Hope everyone is having a great holiday season and I’ll see you guys for more reviews and T5W’s in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment