Friday, October 16, 2020

Gundam Anime Corner-Twitch Announcement

Hey everyone,

As you can tell, ive been trying to keep myself busy thoughout the year and I’ve just added a new endevour to a long list of things…Twitch streaming.  That’s right, I sort of fell into it while trying to share Hitman gameplay footage with a friend and now, I’m trying to do a little bit more with it.  My Twitch page is still pretty young and because of my current level with Twitch, gameplay videos are gone within 1-2 weeks.  Still, I’ve done several playthroughs of Hitman, Overwatch and Halo.  Recently, I’ve dived right back into the world of Resident Evil for the Halloween season.  I just completed playthroughs of Resident Evil 2 and 3 and intend to complete a first time playthrough of Resident Evil: Revelations and Resident Evil 5 before the end of the month.   

There’s no set schedule for this little project.  It actually began as a super late night broadcast cause what is sleep right?  But because I need an audience to judge how I’m doing, I’ve been trying to play during “normal hours”.  I’ve thought about dedicating Friday’s to Halo and that might continue.  I will be making an exception today so I can show off gameplay of the recently returned Overwatch Halloween Event.  So, for now, yeah it’ll be a little random but I’m working on getting this more balanced and expanding my horizons a little bit.  I’m also really trying to figure out what to talk about besides sharing reactions to gameplay.  So I have been sharing new of forthcoming Anime Corner Reviews (including adding some Resident Evil themed flicks to the end of the month) as well as little factoids about myself, the games I play, life, the universe and everything…all that jazz.

My Twitch address is www.twitch.com/arschelgundam87 and i proudly welcome you to: ArschelGundam-Games and Winging It…cause I’m gaming and have no idea what I’m doing with this Twitch idea…hence “Winging It”.  If nothing else, stop by every Friday around 630pm for Halo (or Overwatch) runs and let me know how I’m doing in the chat.  Let us see where this goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment