Tuesday, November 27, 2018

First Impression Friday-GundamCember 2


Hey there dear readers.  Hope everyones Thanksgiving was amazing and I hope you enjoyed my coverage of Full Metal Panic: Invisible Victory.  As previously announced, December 2018 is going to be a pretty busy month for the Gundam Anime Corner with two series (Fate/Extra: Last Encore and Psycho Pass 2) and a few surprise bonus reviews thrown in for fun.  Well ive decided to step things up a little bit more.  Looking back on 2018, this might be the first year where I haven’t had a major Gundam series or movie in the review cue.  Not that Gundam hasn’t bee repped in Top 5 Wednesdays.  But ive decided im gonna give my favorite mecha franchise a bit more love for the years end.  Since it was a success last year (I think), im bringing back GundamCember.  Four Friday in December will see First Impression Friday covering 4 Gundam shows (three I haven’t seen and one I haven’t seen in a long time and is due for a second opinion).  Like last December, I’ll leave the titles as a surprise, but I will reveal that these four episodes will lead into an extra year end present and some future Gundam announcements for 2019 (2019 will still be the Year of Slayers…but they might be sharing the spotlight too).  So get ready.  Like I said, it’s going to busy but with all the presents incoming, Gundam and all, it’s going to be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment