Thursday, April 19, 2018

Gundam Anime Corner Custom Toonami Line Up


Well this was a surprise development.  It has been a really long time since ive watched Toonami/Adult Swim.  It saddens me to think that considering how important that block was to building my Anime experience.  Well, after prepping my upcoming return of First Impression Friday, ive done the next best thing, something im excited about: im doing my own Custom Toonami Block.  Late night Saturday im going to be checking out 4 new shows that have popped up on Crunchyroll and keep up with them all on a weekly basis until their completion.  Who knows, maybe ill end up reviewing one of these titles down the line.  Anyway, here’s the lineup.

Gundam Build Drivers
 
The Legend of the Galactic Heroes-The New Thesis
 
Full Metal Panic: Invisible Victory
 
My Hero Academia
Im going to get caught up with everything asap so I can start weekly watching at brand new episodes.  Im also doing Saturday as a watch date cause everything will be updated by then (Hero Aca is the last to air while Build Drivers is first so ill be going in chronological order).  I’ll probably start doing this in May, around the time FIF comes back cause 3 out of those 4 titles are going to be featured.  Im really excited for this.  Only wish good old Tom was there to be my announcer, Sara too.  Oh well, I can imagine the lines in my head.  I’ll keep everyone posted on this as I continue on and let you all know how it goes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment