Friday, October 9, 2015

The AMV Friday Cancellation

Hey everyone,
So when I logged on to blogger the other day, I got a notice that sounded very much like a warning about me using certain content for my blog.  Long story short, I’m going to have to discontinue AMV Friday’s for the time being.  It’s hard for me to find places to put up my AMVs and not get flack because of permission, rights and all that and everyone else gets to post with almost no problem.  In any case, I love this blog and don’t want to see it taken down for reasons.  Ergo, the AMV Friday feature is no more for now.  I’ll keep the other entries up unless im told to remove them but last weeks Death Note AMV will be the last one for now.

I’ll try to think of a new sub feature for Friday so I can keep content regular throughout the week.

I need a sad farewell song….how about this

 Until then, see you Monday with the conclusion of Blue Submarine No.6

No comments:

Post a Comment