Thursday, April 9, 2015

Coming Soon on Anime Corner

Escaflowne reviews are coming tonight.  But first I wanted to give readers a heads up on what decisions ive made regarding what's next on the blog.

Sunday/Monday (it depends on schedules and work) is when I will post brand new up to date reviews of series im currently reviewing, right now that honor goes to Escaflowne.

Tuesday-Friday is when I will be posting my older reviews from when I first started writing and that will kick off with Eden of the East Part 1 next Tuesday.

As for here in the present, my schedule for reviews is thus:


Next 2 Weeks of April-Escaflowne

Late April-Macross Plus, the complete 4 Part OVA and the Movie Compilation

 
Mid May-Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig (Expect to see my coverage of season one on the blog at some point as well).  This could be a long one as the season is 8 discs long so I may compromise but then again GITS is a very heavy series that small doses may work better.
So a lot of old school titles but those are the ones I have and enjoy and hope you enjoy them all too...or stay away from them depending on how I review them lol.
 
Anyway, ill have Escaflowne Part 1-3 up tonight so get ready for reviews galore.  Catch ya later
 

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the upcoming reviews man. Especially Ghost in the Shell. It's quickly become my second favorite anime and I've been enjoying what I've seen in season 2.

    Macross should be interesting. It's long been on my radar as a scifi/anime piece yet I haven't seen any of the versions. Would like to check it out and see it.

    Congrats on the new blog!

    ReplyDelete