Friday, November 15, 2019

First Impression Friday: GundamCember 3 Announcement


The chill has set in.  The Holidays are right around the corner.  As far as traditions go though, I’m surprised I’ll be able to do this one more time.  That’s right, it’s time to suit up for the Holidays for First Impression Friday: GundamCember 3.  For those new to this little holiday ritual of mine, this is where I go through the library of Gundam I haven’t covered yet here at the Anime Corner and share my first thoughts on their first episodes.  Funny enough, I didn’t think another GundamCember was gonna be possible until I did a hard look at what little was left on the docket.  That said, unless we get a sudden surge of Gundam in 2020, this might very well be the last one.  So I’m making it count.  GundamCember 3 kicks off on Friday December 6, with my First Impression of the brand new Gundam Build Divers Re: Rise, followed by three more Gundam FIF’s to close out the year.  Break out the hot chocolate and get ready to make some models.  I’m giving ya the gift of Gundam once more at the Gundam Anime Corner.  See ya soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment